Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Book Patrol

Tagged By Kate @ SDA

I have hundreds of books and not a shelf to put them on, boxes stored in the basement, piles on my bedside table, 3 or 4 on the go at any given time. eg:

Collapse - Jared Diamond
Benjamin Franklin - Walter Isaacson
Imperial Legend - Alexis S. Troubetzkoy

Last Book Purchased - Sahara - Michael Palin

Last Book I Read
- The Passing Of The Night - My Seven Years As A Prisoner Of The North Vietnamese - General Robinson Risner

Five Books that mean a lot to me:

1. The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress - Robert Heinlein

2. Caesar: A Biography - Christian Meier

3. Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand

4. The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression - Stephane Courtois, Jean-Louis Panne, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth, Jean-Louis Margolin, Karel Bartosek, Translated by: Jonathan Murphy

5. Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson

Can't think of anyone to tag at the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home